We are located in the area of Alcácer do Sal, 20 minutes, in a landscape of large rice paddies, dams and river beaches, 30 minutes from Alentejo coast and the beaches of Comporta. The climate is mild and 10 minutes from the village of Santa Susana and São Cristovão. A little further is the dam of Pego do Altar among other beautiful landscapes.
Estrada Nacional 253
Centro de Retiros Herdade Corte Pereiro
7580-706 Santa Susana
Alcacér do Sal - Portugal
Tel: (00) 351 - 26 510 21 62
Mob: (00) 351- 91 213 93 53
How to reach us
Choose between the airports of Lisbon or Faro.
Lisboa – Álcacer – Lisboa (
Faro – Álcacer – Faro ()
Coming from the North?
If you come from the north of the country, take the A1 motorway (Autoestrada do Norte - Northern Motorway) until Santarém, taking the exit and following the directions to the A13 motorway (direction Algarve). Cross the ‘Salgueiro Maia’ bridge, which connects Santarém to Almeirim, and enter the A13 (direction Algarve). Follow through to the A2 motorway (Autoestrada do Sul — Southern Motorway) and then take the exit for Alcácer do Sal.
- Alternate route (no tolls): At Carvalhos, take the IC1/EN1 road; at Perozinho (Gaia), enter IC2/EN1 and follow through IC24 towards Lisboa; at the Alverca exit, drive through the EN10 and finally through the EN5 until you reach Alcácer do Sal.
Coming from Lisbon?
Exiting Lisbon either via the ‘25 de Abril’ bridge, or the ‘Vasco da Gama’ bridge, take the direction of Algarve, entering the A2 motorway (Autoestrada do Sul — Southern Motorway). Then take the exit of Alcácer do Sal.
- Note: the tolls for the ‘25 de Abril’ and ‘Vasco da Gama’ bridges are only paid in the direction south-north (i. e. only when entering Lisbon, not when exiting the city).
- Alternate route (no tolls): Starting from the airport, drive northwards on the EN1, direction Sacavém. Enter the IP1 and exit at Alverca/Alhandra/Bucelas. Take the EN10 and finally the EN5 until you reach Alcácer do Sal.
Coming from Upper Alentejo?
If you come from the Upper Alentejo and prefer the motorway, drive through the EN114 and then take the A6 (direction: Lisboa) and following through the A2 (Autoestrada do Sul — Southern Motorway), direction Algarve. Exit at Alcácer do Sal.
- Alternate route (no tolls): To avoid tolls and unnecessary extra kilometers, drive towards Montemor-o-Novo on the EN114 and follow through the EN253 until Alcácer do Sal.
Coming from Algarve?
Driving from Algarve towards the coastal area of Alentejo, take the EN125 and then the IP1 until reaching the junction with the A2 motorway (Autoestrada do Sul — Southern Motorway). Follow the A2 and exit at Alcácer do Sal.
- Alternate route (no tolls): Take the EN125 until reaching the A22, which is a toll-free motorway; drive through Tunes (IC1) and take the N253, exiting at Alcácer do Sal.
Coming from Spain?
Exit Badajoz via the E90 motorway, direction Portugal. After crossing the national borders, take the A6 motorway (direction Algarve/Vendas Novas) and then the A2 motorway. Exit at Alcácer do Sal.
- Alternate route (no tolls): To avoid the motorways, take the IP7/E90 until Elvas; continue until reaching Montemor-o-Novo on the EN114, and then proceed towards Alcácer do Sal via the EN253.